California Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys /
Premises Liability Trial Lawyers
A person can be severely injured by tripping or slipping and falling on someone else's property. Defendants (the property owner, who often has an insurance company pay for their defense), however, will typically refuse to pay an injured person the full amount of their damages.
In slip and fall accidents, the defendant's attorney or insurance adjustor will often try to place part of the blame on the injured person for being clumsy, or by saying that the victim "should have seen" the hazard and avoided it.
Although these types of cases are difficult to take to trial, AlderLaw has a nearly 100% success rate. Our experienced premises liability attorneys know how to ensure that the blame stays on the property owner, and seek full compensation for clients injured in slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents.
Slip and Fall Accident Settlements and Verdicts
Earlier this year, AlderLaw received one of the highest trip and fall verdicts in the history of the Santa Maria, California courthouse. The verdict received was 12 times the insurance company's last settlement offer to the plaintiff.
Other cases won by AlderLaw's attorneys include:
- A slip and fall accident outside a Los Angeles high rise office building;
- A slip and fall accident at a Wal-Mart where a shampoo spill caused the plaintiff to slip, fall in the store, and suffer a serious back injury;
- A slip and fall at an indoor shopping mall that caused the victim much pain and suffering through the fibromyalgia she acquired after the accident;
- A slip and fall accident down wet stairs outside a church causing a back injury to the plaintiff; and
- A slip and fall accident in an outdoor shopping mall while it was raining causing the plaintiff serious injury.
Free Consultation With Premises Liability Attorney
If you have suffered in a slip-and-fall accident, AlderLaw can help you get the financial compensation you deserve. Call our Beverly Hills, California office today at (310) 275-9131 to schedule a free initial consultation with a premises liability attorney.